Thursday 18 March 2010

What's Going On?

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed
Just to get it all out, what's in my head
And I, I am feeling a little peculiar
And so I wake in the morning and I step outside
And I take A deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs,
What's goin' on

Ahhh I have absolutely no clue what the hell has happened to my life recently!!
I just feel like i have the hugest weight on my shoulder and this headache and its not as if there is on specific reason there are many.

1 A FUCKING LEVELS WHYYY did i bother in the first place all i ever hear is how much time we have left and everyone telling me if you don't do this you're gonna fail, if you do this you're gonna fail and im like WTF DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT ME TO DO?!!! ARGH WHAT IS GOING ON?!

2. Church. I cannot go back there it's just such a jarring experience these days, I don't even know why but certain people and the way they behave in church is horrific the fact that people know this and do nothing is what shocks me even more. My whole joy for it has evapourated and to be honest, i am in no hurry to regain it, I guess when the time is right i'll go back but as for now it's just contributing to the degregation of my mental state.

3 Friends. Not all but some, some of them seem to have forgotten what the definition of this word is.


In general, I guess you could just call it a stressfull time in my life, all i know is I don't know what the Hell Is Going On Anymore!

1 comment: